The need to lose weight is a very common concern amongst many of us, but many of us also find ourselves failing at one form of diet after another. However, losing weight is not about dieting; or even about self-control or will power! It is about the health of your digestion and your gut; about the way you eat; about the types of foods you are eating and when you eat them.
During this 3 part series of workshops, I will share Holistic concepts about Weight Loss:
• How to build a healthy digestion so that you get the most out of the food you eat while eliminating what you do not need;
• How certain foods are engineered to be addictive;
• How simple daily practices can help weight loss happen naturally;
• What foods may contribute to weight gain and what foods to enjoy instead;
• How a simple Spring Cleanse may jumpstart your weight loss efforts.
Grocery lists and recipes will be shared throughout the workshop series, as will digestive teas and toners.
Join me to find renewed energy, comfort in your body, and an overall feeling of wellbeing.
Workshops will be held at The Healing Arts and Massage School – 2501 Blue Ridge Road, Suite B160, Raleigh for a fee of $75.
Pre-Registration Required. Call or text Olivia at 315.447.1218.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org